Are you or anyone in the family experiencing any of the following health issues?
- A runny or blocked nose?
- Watery, itchy or red eyes?
- A dry cough, wheezing or sneezing?
- Headache or sore throat
- Shortness of breath?
- Chest tightness?
- Skin rashes?
If you said ‘Yes’ to any of these questions or have ever had home water damage, you may have an Indoor Air Quality issue. Getting the Air Quality tested immediately will help keep you and your family Safe and healthy.
All the more reason to test, as the following individuals are at higher risk:
- Anyone with Allergies or Asthma
- Anyone with Immune Deficiencies
- Anyone with Lung Cancers, Problems or Respiratory Issues
Statistics You Need to Know
- According to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), 100% of ALL TYPES of mold have the potential to cause some health effects. This can be minor to severe and even death in some rare cases. Visit ‘www.epa.gov’
- According to Farmers Insurance, there has been a 1,100% increase in Mold related claims in the last decade.
- According to the Mayo Clinic, 93% of Chronic Sinus Infections have been attributed to Mold.
- According to CNN Money, over 30% of brand-new homes built have mold of some form in them.
- People are 40% more likely to have asthma when living in a damp or moldy home, as the entire respiratory system becomes vulnerable when exposed to poor indoor air quality and can provoke the onset of various respiratory illnesses and/or diseases.
- According to USA Weekend, there has been a 300% increase in Asthma over the past 20 years and relating to Mold Exposure.
Instant Mold Testing
Environmental Testing Services
All your testing and air quality needs from one company.
Schedule Inspection Today
Don’t wait another day wondering if your home is safe from environmental hazards. Be proactive and protect you and your family. Schedule your inspection today!